In the wake of investing a great deal of energy in Beta, PUBG Mobile’s most recent refresh will at long last bring a Resident Evil 2 hybrid occasion to the uncontrollably mainstream fight royale amusement. This new zombie mode presently has an official name: “Get by Till Dawn”, and it highlights crowds of zombies just as supervisors from Resident Evil 2, for example, the Tyrant/Mr. X (which can tank through a great deal of harm), G Stage-I, Licker, Spitter and Fat Zombie.
PUBG Mobile will be taken disconnected for support from 0000 hrs to 0800 hrs (UTC) on February eighteenth, for example it is as of now in progress. Contingent upon the support advance, the diversion administrations could continue at some point or another from this ETA. The new diversion refresh will be pushed to Google Play Store and Apple App Store from February nineteenth.
Complete patch notes for the upcoming PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update is as below:
* What’s New:
– Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2
– Added Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi
– Added player Spaces: it will be available where player information and connections are displayed and you can select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space.
[Player Spaces will be made available where player information and connections are displayed]
– Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music
– Sanhok available in Arcade – quick match
* Misc. Improvements:
– Shadows can be disabled under settings
– Past results can be kept up to one month only
– Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices
A couple of highlights from the Beta, for example, harm stacking outside of safe zone and air strike territory alteration, have not advanced over to Stable discharge yet, on the off chance that the fix notes in the PUBG Discord are thought to be finished. This refresh concentrates more on zombies, however don’t love it a lot as the occasion is only a transitory consideration (up until now).